- Crissa centaur - Unavailable for comment. Actually I didn't
even know she had solved the maze until I happened to discover that the
Bastdan had changed. (She forgot to relink it, so it returned
to the maze. I finally had to recycle the Violet Square (which the object
was linked to) and build a new one. Bah. Now I've started linking the
prizes to a different room instead... (I also discovered that all I really
had to do was @unlink the object. Oh well...))
- Kamida skunk - who, according to her own testimony, succeeded
after hours of searching, fighting hideous monsters and worst of all,
going over an hour without chocolate! Or something like that, I didn't take
- B.J. cacomistle - He's a wizard on SD, and that's a good thing
because it looks like I forgot to set the prize chownable... Oh well.
- Vermithin Iguana/Komodo Dragon mix - We sure have some original
species on Spindizzy! I haven't checked the maze fur a while so don't know
exactly when this prize was claimed...
- Natasha toon coati - the first to get a "lesser"
version of the prize. The first four specified that they were the first,
second etc. - starting with this one they just say the winner is one of the
ten first. Saves me the trouble of editing the description every time I
make a new one, see? ;)
- Terry ferret - the second to etc. It's time to start cutting
down on my comments I guess...
- Austin coati - Our host finally got around to checking out what
his guests are up to! Not just that but he even found the "exit"
(which isn't really an exit because there is no door leading out of there.
As I explained to him, this is because the Maze is a magic place that can
be entered from several places (well two or three at least). You can still
teleport home though...) [So much for cutting down on comments...]
- Ydwyr the humanoid lizard - who even gets a special mention for
donating some poems to the SD Library, which is a completely different
project so I won't go into that here. Oops!
- Vassily the 2 toed sloth - another less common species. So far
the only "commoners" have been a ferret and a skunk. Guess that
should give an idea about what an unusual place SpinDizzy is.
- Reiter Centaur - Like the first of ten, the last of ten is also
a centaur. Does that mean anything? Probably not.